Discover the underwater wonders of Amed with beachside coral gardens, vibrant fish, and unique underwater temples and statues
Amed Beach in Bali is a snorkeler’s paradise, offering crystal-clear waters just steps from the shore. Here, you can easily explore an aquatic wonderland teeming with colorful coral reefs, a variety of ornamental fish, and an array of marine life. As you glide over the gentle waves, look out for the intriguing underwater temples and scattered statues that add a mystical touch to the vibrant seascape. Amed is not just a place for adventure but a serene retreat for those looking to immerse themselves in the beauty of nature’s underwater artistry.
All Things You Need to Know for Amed Bali Snorkeling
Amed Bali Snorkeling Price:
- IDR 660.OOO/ Person (Min 2 Pax)
What is Included?
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Use of Snorkeling equipment
What is Not Included?
- Personal Expenses
What to Bring for Bali Ayung Rafting Ubud:
- Change of clotches
- Please contact us, Special rates are available for group bookings.
Area Covered for Pick Up Service :
- Free pick-up area : Kuta, Seminyak, Kerobokan, Jimbaran Central, Ubud Central, Jimbaran Central, Sanur
- Out of include pickup area we will apply extra charge